Sunday, July 17, 2011

Floria oh floria




Last Friday, my mother woke me up early in the morning.

"Nak ikut abah pergi putrajaya tak? Pergi tengok pameran bunga?"

I just like huh? what? After wide awake, I just nod to my mom and get ready to go. Before we went to Putrajaya, we stop by at Nilai 3 to buy some stuff for my brother wedding and some decoration stuff for our house. Nilai 3 is just like heaven for housewife or people who like decorate their house. We spend like almost 2 hour searching and shopping for the stuff that we need.

So, after finish shopping, we went to our main target. PUTRAJAYA FLORIA. If Nilai 3 is heaven for housewives, Floria is heaven for people who loves plant just like my dad. The place were full with beautiful flower. Just like a beautiful garden. On that time there were not many people maybe because we arrive at evening however it is raining renyai-renyai on that time. Although I already fell tired from shopping, it is refreshing to watch flowers. We don't buy flowers since my dad said

" Kalau beli bunga ni bukannya tahan lama sangat pun. Paling lama sebulan. Nak jaga bunga ni bukannya senang."

He said something like that-lah. It is true. Some of the flower took like 6 years for the owner to blossom beautifully. Since I am lacking vocabulary, the word I can describe is only beautiful and cantik/lawa. A lot of people taking picture there too. Since we don't bring any camera, I only taking picture with my handphone. The quality is just so-so since i'm not a professional photography plus the camera quality.



p/s: it is good going out with your family sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...